Villa Wang Nam Jai
With breathtaking views across Patong Bay, the four-bedroomed Villa Wang Nam Jai is an elegant tropical escape for families or groups. Set in an exclusive estate near Kamala Beach, the villa’s expansive terraces and glass-fronted pavilions are positioned over five levels for exquisite ocean views. Outdoor areas are ideal for entertaining or relaxing and include a 20-metre pool, barbecue dining area, table tennis and plentiful seating. Dining, living and media rooms each exude comfort and grace, while the four ensuite bedrooms are exceptionally private and lavishly appointed. Staff, including a villa manager and chef, provide attentive and personal service.
Rates & Inclusions
Bedrooms Price per night: 4 from USD 1,150 to 3,229 ++ 2 from USD 1,013 to 3,229 ++
* For complete and updated rates, please visit: www.wangnamjai.com
WiFi internet connection
Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security.
Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities.
– Spacious living area comfortably furnished for relaxing and entertaining. Floor to ceiling sliding windows on three sides allow for indoor/outdoor living experience
– Fully equipped kitchen with adjoining dining area that opens to the terrace and seats eight
– Media and entertainment room equipped with cable TV, foosball table, extensive library and seating area opening onto pool terrace
– Yoga and fitness studio
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout all indoor living areas
– 20 square metre infinity pool with views over Patong Bay and Paradise Beach
– Spacious outdoor lounging and dining area with barbecue facilities and table tennis
– Unique terraced area perfect for hosting small weddings and events
– Large massage sala with mesmirising ocean views
– Landscaped gardens across multiple levels
– Peaceful garden sala and decked pathway leading down to rocky seashore
Villa Wang Nam Jai is part of the Jomchang estate on the exclusive Millionaires Mile headland between Kamala and Patong beaches on Phuket’s west cost. The villa boasts spectacular views across the sea with the glittering lights of Patong Beach and the white sands of the ‘secret’ Paradise Beach visible in the distance across Patong bay. A six kilometre drive down a winding coastal road takes you to Kamala Beach, a family-friendly resort town with a pretty sandy bay good for swimming and water sports. Patong, Phuket’s busiest beach with three kilometres of sand and plenty of shopping, dining and nightlife spots to explore, sits about the same distance to the south.
Things to do
Beyond the comfortable seclusion of Villa Wang Nam Jai is a wealth of things to do and see around the island. Whether it’s a relaxing day out at the beach, a shopping excursion or a yacht cruise, Phuket’s sights and activities are all within easy reach and may be arranged with the help your villa manager.
NOTE: The prices for rent are subject to change according to season.