This luxe four-bedroom residence is perched high on a cliff within Phuket’s ‘Millionaires’ Mile’. Ancient ‘yin yang’ philosophy is personified through the villa’s seamless blending of architecture and superb natural environment. Set over four levels, all with amazing sea views, and conceived by respected Thai architect Charupan Wiriyawiwatt, this stunning villa mixes elements of classic, soft-lined Thai architecture and tropical gardens with the hard, crisp lines of
contemporary furnishings. Relax and entertain overlooking the Andaman Sea in any one of Yang’s many living areas or around the infinity pool. Fully staffed Villa Yang is perfect for family holidays or get-togethers with friends.
Rates & Inclusions
Bedrooms Price per night: 4 from USD 879 to 2,843 ++ 3 from USD 765 to 2,843 ++
WiFi internet connection
Roundtrip airport transfer (Valid for 3 nights minimum stay)
Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security.
Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities.
– Four levels of absolute luxury and design excellence featuring entrance level with reception
and sea view sitting area, large-open plan kitchen on second level and then onto bedrooms and
adjoining swimming pool level below
– Expansive modern open-plan indoor lounging and entertaining area with large sofas and a
variety of areas to relax.
– Full service open plan Minotti kitchen
– Formal dining area adjoining kitchen and living area
– Home entertainment throughout with flat screen TV/DVD, WiFi internet and surround sound
– “Intelligence” toilets
– Air conditioning throughout
– Large outdoor decking with 15m infinity edge swimming pool
– Swimming pool deck with multiple areas for lounging and entertaining
– Outdoor dining
– Outdoor shower
– Ocean view Sala and seaside deck
-Two-car covered parking
Things to do
Guest relations manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. And be sure to ask your personal driver about some of the lesser-known places and beaches around the island if you fancy an insider’s view into local Phuket life. In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
NOTE: The prices for rent are subject to change according to season.